Quite amazed to see some results fetched when we perform a search “Add Local Listing” in Google.com out of our curiosity. The results are very much interesting, Check yourself!
- Number 1 Rank – Google.com (along with sitelinks of http://www.google.com/placesforbusiness)
- Number 2 Rank – Yahoo.com (listings.local.yahoo.com)
- Number 3 Rank – AddLocalListing.com (http://www.addlocallisting.com)
- Number 4 Rank – AddLocalListing.com (http://www.addlocallisting.com/buy-local-submissions)
- Number 5 Rank – Bing (http://www.bing.com/businessportal)
Review Results from Google.com
Bing Map is also one of the main mapping services allowing business owners to add business listings free of cost. It’s a web mapping service provided as a part of Microsoft’s Bing suite of search engines one of the 3rd most popular search engine over web.
Like Google and Yahoo Maps, Bing Maps also start showing Maps in case of local searches (but not in case of all keywords). For example: A user searching for a Plumbing related services in Los Angeles, search for “Los Angeles Plumbing” in Bing.
Bing Map – Los Angeles Plumbing
Now this is what Bing shows in Bing Search:
You can hire us to list your business in Bing Map Listing.