Validating listing is one of the main step, validating listing is must for every business. Some local directories ask users to validate listings before making it live. It’s not a hard task to validate listings and this step must be completed by business owners as Maps and some Local Business Directories validates listings before making business listing live.
Steps to List Business and Validate Listings
1. List your business over Google Places, Yahoo Map, Bing Map and all other Local Business Directories. If you find it tedious to do let us know and we do it for you. Check Buy Local Submissions Package from this page: Buy Local Listings
2. Once we list your business in Google Places, Yahoo Map, Bing Map and Local Directories. We send you all login details with business listing progress.
3. Normally Google Places, Yahoo Map, Bing Map and Local Directories validate listings using 2 methods:
- Pin Code: In this type of verification Business Listing Map or Directory Call on phone number and provide 4 digit pin number. Business owner can validate business by entering this 4 digit number after login into listing directory or Map.
- Postcard: Sending postcard or letter on Business Address with directions on how to complete the verification process.
Once Business Listing is verified some Map or Business Directories list business immediately and some list business within a week.